Free Virtual Technology for All Summit
For every person with an Intellectual or Developmental Disability to have and use as much technology as the average American for independence and self-determination.
For people without disabilities, technology makes things easier.
For people with disabilities, technology makes things possible.
There will be two pre-Summit sessions prior to the Summit to help new people learn Zoom to fully participate in the Summit:
Videos on “How to use Zoom” and “How to Find a Tech Partner” coming soon.
SUMMIT June 15, 2023
Schedule 9:00am-12:30pm ET
- How to Find a Technology Partner.
- What is Artificial Intelligence, ChatGPT?
- What is a Smart Home and How Can it Help Me?
- How Do You Obtain Funding for Tech?
- Remote Supports (Staff are just a phone call away).
- VoiceiTT (Communication Translator for People With Hard to Understand Speech)
- Staying Safe on the Internet.
- Using Technology to Get and Keep a Job.
- How to Apply to the $30/mo Affordable Connectivity Program?
- How to Google Search Your Favorite Things.
- Tecnología Para Todos (Spanish Group).
- Open Conversation About Technology: Meet New People.
- How Can Alexa Voice Assistant Help You?
- Unleash Your Power: How Technology Supports Self-Directed Services.
- Assistive Technology.
- Having Fun on the Internet.
- Learn Tips on How to Use the Internet to Promote Independence for School and Employment.
- Social Media.
- Making a Difference in Your Community.
Breakout Rooms (repeated)
The Summit is Sponsored by Vision for Equality and Philadelphia Intellectual disAbility Services.
It’s absolutely free.
People with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, family members, allies, advocates, professionals, and tech experts.
Yes, there will be two pre-meetings to let new people using Zoom to fully participate in the Summit and to answer any questions.